Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Autism and Vaccines

This is just a quick thought from my paranoid mind (is it paranoid if they're really out to get you?). I took my children to a check up yesterday and I've been thinking about this since then. For a while now their has been a debate about whether vaccinations have a link to autism in children and of course I can't help thinking about this every time my children are vaccinated.

This was one of those times where the children got vaccinated, however before they got their shots I was given an autism survey by the doctor and according to her they are now surveying all children for autism. To preface this my next statements, I have seen many articles stating that their was no debate about vaccines and autism being link and that it patently not true.
Yet...my mind can't help but make a connection here. I almost got the feeling like this was part of a study, that this was not just to check to see if my children have autism but that this would be data that is correlated and passed on and I think the one detail that gave me this feeling is that the sheets that she was taking down the info had NO personal information.

I have seen articles saying autism is on the rise...why? Is it the many, many vaccines our children are all but forced to take? Is it something else? I don't know. Why after this debate is over are they doing autism surveys on ALL children? Does this mean anything at all...?

I really don't know. It made me think though. I found this an oddity maybe nothing yet it could be that they've pretty much quelled the public debate yet still doing research on this very thing. However I've read articles stating that a link between autism and vaccines is well known within the upper circles of the medical world.

So in my mind the debate goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment